Andrej Slapar, President of the Management Board of Zavarovalnica Triglav: “We are pleased with the performance in 2016 as the results have even surpassed the planned level. With 2017 the new four-year strategy period has begun. The Management and Supervisory Boards will submit to the General Meeting of Shareholders a proposal on the distribution of the accumulated profit and the dividend payment in line with the dividend policy of the Company. The proposal takes into account not only the existing and expected capital adequacy levels of the Group but also the expected use and sources of the Group’s capital in the medium term based on own risk assessment. In the case of adopting the proposed dividend per Zavarovalnica Triglav share, the latter will remain one of the shares with the highest dividend yield in both Slovenia and the global insurance sector.”
- Convening of AGM on: Tuesday, 30 May 2017, at 2:00 p.m.
- Proposed amount of dividend: EUR 2.50 gross per share
- Date of record in the register of shareholders,to establish entitlement for dividends: Thursday, 15 June 2017
- Ex dividend date: Wednesday, 14 June 2017
- Date of dividend payment: Friday, 16 June 2017
- The right to participate and vote at the AGM: Held by the shareholders registered as owners per the share register kept by KDD at the end of 26 May 2017, and who have notified their participation to Zavarovalnica Triglav, with a completed application form until the end of 26 May 2017.
Strategy 2017 - 2020: For the next four years, the Group has set out on a path to become a modern, innovative and dynamic insurance/financial group, which will firmly remain the leader both in Slovenia and the wider region. The main focus of its new strategy is client-tailored operations aimed at digitisation, omni-channel approach and assistance services. Insurance and asset management will continue to be the two main business pillars, with the focus being on further strengthening asset management. The Group will continue to operate on the existing markets in the region and plans to actively invest in them in a responsible manner.
Triglav Group Receives Gold Plaque for Best Investor Relations in 2016 in Adria region
As many as 25 companies participated in the selection of the company with the best investor relations, which were also participants of the 6th Regional Investment Conference organised by the Belgrade Stock Exchange and the WOOD & Company investment bank. The analysis was performed based on the 35 selection criteria of openness of the companies to the investing public. The expert jury of the Belgrade Stock Exchange, which was composed of four analysts and a university professor, analysed the obtained results and decided to award the 2016 Gold Plaque for Best Investor Relations to Triglav Group. More info …