Organised collection of proxies to exercise voting rights at the General Meeting of Shareholders
For many years, Zavarovalnica Triglav has been encouraging its shareholders to actively exercise their rights at general meetings of shareholders. Shareholders may also exercise their right to vote without attending in person by appointing a proxy through an organised collection of proxies. Shareholders may authorise one of the following proxies to vote on their behalf at the General Meeting of Shareholders to be held on 24 May 2022:
• Andrej Slapar, President of the Management Board of Zavarovalnica Triglav
• Uroš Ivanc, Management Board member of Zavarovalnica Triglav
• Tadej Čoroli, Management Board member of Zavarovalnica Triglav
• Peter Celar, pensioner, Supervisory Board member of Zavarovalnica Triglav – employee representative
• Milan Tomaževič, pensioner, former Management Board and Supervisory Board member of Zavarovalnica Triglav
As of Monday, 9 May 2022, Zavarovalnica Triglav will be sending out proxy voting forms to shareholders to enable them to vote without the need to attend in person. Please return the proxy voting form signed and completed to Zavarovalnica Triglav, Miklošičeva 19, Ljubljana by Friday, 20 May 2022, at the latest.