The System of Awarding Funds for Sponsorships and Donations
Zavarovalnica Triglav, d.d., traditionally closely cooperates with local communities where it is present. We award sponsorship and donation funds through public tenders, which are published on the following website at least three times per year: www.triglav.eu.
Sponsorships and donations allow us to support and improve the functioning of organisations, societies and institutes in the areas of sport, culture, education, healthcare, humanitarian actions and other socially-responsible activities. In this way, we can respond to the needs of the environment and actively help reduce the effects of harmful influences in the natural environment.
The key guidelines, which we follow when choosing sponsorship projects, are the following:
- We see the sponsorship or donation relationship as a partnership, which guarantees mutual progress for the sponsor or donator, the recipient and for society as a whole.
- We endeavour to be transparent, which is why we award sponsorship funds through public tenders. These also include criteria for choosing sponsorship and donor projects.
- The decision for sponsorship or donor support is based on three motives – strengthening the Zavarovalnica Triglav, d.d., brand, being socially responsible and supporting local environments. The triple motive also influences the selection criteria for sponsorship or donor activities.
When choosing sponsorship projects, we follow business goals and goals linked to social responsibility. This includes encouraging partners and sponsored persons to commit socially responsible actions and selecting projects in the area of sports, education, culture, healthcare, environmentalism and other needs of the environment. These goals make up the basis for the selection criteria for sponsorship projects.
The criteria for selecting sponsorship projects are the following:
- number of visitors to the event,
- suitability and possibility for cooperation,
- media coverage and project or event advertising,
- geographic location and visibility of the project or event,
- additional investor activities (employee benefits).
Project selection procedure
For any further potential questions, candidates can write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.