For years Zavarovalnica Triglav, d.d., has encouraged its shareholders to exercise their rights through organised collection of proxies, which allows them to exercise their voting rights - thereby influencing the corporate management - without attending the General Meeting of Shareholders in person.
On 19/5/2015, the shareholders of Zavarovalnica Triglav, d.d., are due to receive a letter with enclosed individualised voting proxy forms for the 40th General Meeting of Shareholders - which will be held on 9/6/2015, a list of proxies and instructions for filling out the form, to their address as set out in the Shareholder Register kept by KDD. The letter with the enclosed proxy form will also contain a postage-paid, return-addressed envelope so as to facilitate the sending of filled-in forms.
The selection of proxies is the following:
- Andrej Slapar, President of the Management Board of Zavarovalnica Triglav, d.d.;
- Uroš Ivanc, member of the Management Board of Zavarovalnica Triglav, d.d.;
- Peter Celar, Employee Representative and member of the Supervisory Board of Zavarovalnica Triglav, d.d.;
- Grega Tekavec, Executive Secretary of Small Shareholder's Association of Slovenia; or
- Kristjan Verbič, President of Pan-Slovenian Shareholder's Association.
Should you need help in filling out the enclosed proxy form, feel free to contact us every business day between 8 AM and 4 PM at 080 555 555. Please complete the proxy form as instructed and send it to the registered office of the Company (Zavarovalnica Triglav, d.d., Miklošičeva 19, 1000 Ljubljana) in the enclosed prepaid return envelope by 5/6/2015.
Please find enclosed an accompanying letter and a sample proxy form, which is not intended to be filled in and sent back to the Company. Use the individualised proxy form instead, required for the processing of proxy forms.